The BPO Education Centre, which has been operating since 2013, is a joint project of the Sopot University of Applied Science – an initiative of Invest in Pomerania and HK Finance Plc. Corporate Accounting is the most popular course. The aim is to prepare the course participants to work as accountants in the BPO/SSC sector. The training program has been developed in cooperation with companies from the business services sector, such as Metsä Group, Arla Foods and Bayer Service Center. After two months of intense classes held at the Sopot University of Applied Science, the course students take part in a paid internship at one of the companies participating in the program.
Course duration: 14-16 weeks, including:
6 – 8 weeks of classes at the Sopot University of Applied Science:
- Structure, procedures and activities of BPO
- MS Excel as a financial-statistical tool
- ERP-class financial and accounting systems (SAP, ORACLE)
- Corporate culture
- Foreign languages: English, German
After the didactic part at the University, participants are obliged to take part in obligatory GUARANTEED 320 hours (8 weeks) of professional internship for a future employer – an international corporation from the BSS sector.
Classes will be held daily, from 9 a.m. to 4 p.m. – with emphasis on case study tasks
Each module ends with an exam (accounting, MS Excel, etc.)
Graduates receive a certificate of course completion from the Sopot University of Applied Science.
|2||Structure, procedures and activity of BPO|
|3||Financial and accounting systems ERP – SAP|
|4||MS Excel as a financial-statistical tool|
We know that:
- There are plenty of jobs in the Tricity
- More Polish and international companies have been opening their offices at modern office centers
- Unemployment in our region is very low
However…this does not mean, that it is easy to go through the recruitment process at your dream employeer!
All You need is:
- A bachelor’s degree / an engineering degree in any major
- Knowledge of English at B1/B2 level
- Knowledge of German at B1/B2 level is an additional advantage
Corporate Accounting is a way to quickly reskill and prepare for working as an accountant at one of many international corporations!